Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Time

That is all.  Time.  Measure anything by time and you can find something to hold on to or to let go of.  A week ago today.  That's the last time I was happy.  Or thought I was.  A week from now, I will be 34.  A week from that it will be 2015.  Time passes whether we want it to or not.  The old saying, Time is on your side....was one of my dad's favorite phrases.  Since that dream/nightmare, he's been in my head every single night as I try to sleep.  Tic toc tic toc....the big grandfather clock that was always at the bottom of the stairs....I can hear it and he's standing next to it.  Weirdest crap ever.  What is my mind trying to tell me? No idea.  Weird.  Last night he was back to screaming he is right in front of me while I started saying tic toc tic toc.  I think I'm losing my mind.  2014 is almost over.  Was supposed to be a good year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment