Friday, February 6, 2015

February 6th

Utterly alone.  That is all.  Doesn't matter how busy life is, how many things going on this month.  This is what feeling utterly and completely alone as it all gets done.  Famous quote - Smile and no one knows what you are thinking.  I can make projects and have friends and laugh and smile and have a good time, in the end, the boys are in bed, and I am utterly alone.  Peaceful should be a synonym for that phrase.  Embrace the quiet.  Then the lights all turn off....wth? The breaker in the basement "kicked"  interesting.  It happened enough times, I decided to just turn off all the lights so it wouldn't freak me out anymore.  How is this for a bunch of mumbled thoughts? 

Baking cakes for the boys' birthday party, planning and making sure they'll enjoy the day.  Feeling like I can't give them enough since their nuclear family was torn apart.  Each day something new pops up to slam me back any progress that I may have made.  Heck, even work is changing drastically.  Change is good.  Change will happen.  Embrace it!  Gotta love the words of wisdom from well intentioned friends.  Sleep.  I would like sleep.  Can the insomnia at least go away?  Good. Thanks! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment